You can use Schedule if you want to run your flow at a particular schedule or time.
In this example, we'll use Schedule to "Create a contact in Mailchimp at 10:00 am every Friday."
- Go to the Flows tab from the top menu.
- Create a new flow.
- Search and select "Schedule."
- Enter the Day of the Month to run the flow.
- Enter a JSON array of Days of the week on which the flow will run.
- Enter the Hour of the day for the flow to run.
- Enter the Minutes of the hour.
- Enter the month of the year.
- Enter * for any month, 1-12 for once a year, or comma-separated numbers.
- Enter the day of the month.
- Enter * for any day, 1-31 for once a month, or comma-separated numbers.
- Enter the day of the week.
- Enter * for any day, 0-6 for once a week, or comma-separated numbers.
- Enter the Run Hour.
- Enter * for any hour, 0-23 for once a day, or comma-separated numbers.
- Enter the Run Minute.
- Enter * for any minute, 0-59 for once an hour, or comma-separated numbers.
- Enter the offset in minutes.
- This field does not affect previous fields.
- Enter your Timezone, e.g., Europe/London.
- The Timezone is UTC by default.
- You can also enter the JSON to configure the above fields if you haven't entered any value above.
- Click Done.
- Search and select Mailchimp in the child step.
- Add the action "Add Subscriber."
- Click on 'Add My Account.'
- Connect your account.
- You can sign up for free if you don't have an account.
- Select the Audience to which you want to add the subscriber.
- Enter the Email of the subscriber.
- Enter the subscription status.
- Merge fields.
- Leave it blank if you don't want to merge any fields.
- Click Continue.
- Click Test.
- You will receive a success message when a Create Subscriber action is scheduled in Mailchimp.
- Expand Test Result if you want to view the request and response.
- The email of the subscriber scheduled to be created can be seen in the response.
- You can add more steps that you want to get executed at the scheduled date/time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.