PagerDuty + Integry Integration Benefits
- Set up your app on Integry with zero coding
- Integrate your app with other apps in a coding-free environment
- Follow an integration creation process that only takes a few hours, instead of months.
- Work independently or collaborate with our developers
Get unlimited access to all the apps available for integration in our Marketplace.
How Does it Work
Integry provides integrations inside your app for your users. You can customize the look and feel of the integrations such that they appear just like your app. For example, your users can connect your app to Slack and send messages. You can see a list of apps you can embed here.
In this document, we will walk you through a sample workflow with PagerDuty. You can use this demo as a reference for what workflows you can implement with your own app. For this sample, we’re created a task manager called Doneday.net and we’ve implemented a single case as follows:
- When a new task is added in Doneday, add an Incident on PagerDuty
In order for you to make a workflow, your app connector should be implemented at Integry.
If you need help with integration, please visit:
- Visit URL https://doneday.net/
- Login using following credentials:
- Username: test9
- Password: 1234
After logging in, click at the Integrations tab
Here you would be able to see a number of different Integrations, you can scroll down to find PagerDuty Integration and click Add.
Now you can configure PagerDuty account using the OAuth flow
- Once the account is connected, and configuration is done, click Save
- You will be redirected back to the “Integrations” page. Now click Tasks from the top menu, to create a task at DoneDay
Once the task is successfully created, log in to your PagerDuty account and go to the Incidents tab. The newly created Doneday task should be visible on the PagerDuty Incidents dashboard.