Webhooks enable you to notify Integry of any event that occurs within your application.
In this example, we'll create a flow, "When a contact is added to a list in Sendinblue, send a message to Slack", in which Webhooks app will be used to receive a trigger from Sendinblue.
- Go to Flows tab from the top menu.
- Create a new flow.
- Search and select Webhooks.
- Select "Incoming Webhook" as a trigger.
- Click Continue.
- You can also add a condition here if you want the step to execute when that condition is met.
- Click Test.
- Copy the incoming webhook URL and use it to register a webhook for an event in Sendinblue. Here's how:
- Log into your Sendinblue account.
- Click Settings in the "Campaigns" tab.
- Click Configure Webhooks.
- Click + Add a New Webhook.
- Paste Integry's incoming webhook URL in the "URL to post to" field.
- Select the event that will trigger the flow. In this case, it's when a contact is added to a list.
- Click Add.
- Create a new contact in your Sendinblue list.
- Integry will receive a trigger from Sendinblue.
- Click Trigger to see payload.
- Click Done.
- Select HTTP Call in the child step and configure it to send a message to Slack.
- Learn how to configure an HTTP Call to Slack.
Publish the flow to your deployment. When your users will set up this flow, they won't have to connect or configure Sendinblue. They will only have to connect their Slack account. Upon saving the setup, they'll be given the incoming webhook URL that they can add to their Sendinblue account. With this URL in place, whenever a contact is added to their Sendinblue account, a message will automatically be sent to the selected Slack channel. This allows your users to stay informed about new contacts in real-time and take appropriate action.
Please sign in to leave a comment.