In this article, you will learn to add Flow Cards into different Categories in your Integration Marketplace.
Before we begin, here's a reminder for you.
In the image above, you can see 8 different Flow Cards that denote integrations with different applications.
In the image above, you can see the Categories these Flow Cards appear in.
For example, above you can see all the Flow Cards that belong to the 'CRM' Category.
You can create as many Categories as you require and add as many Flow Cards in your Marketplace that you think are useful for your end-users.
Selecting Categories and Flow Cards
Let's begin selecting the Categories and Flow Cards for your Marketplace.
Step 1: Go to the Categories and Flow Cards section.
Here, you can view the data entry fields on the left and the preview of the Marketplace on the right. You also have the option to open the preview in a new tab by clicking the provided link, highlighted in the above image.
The above image shows the preview of the Marketplace when opened in a new tab. Since we haven't selected any Flow Cards or Categories yet, our Marketplace is empty.
Step 2: Click on the search bar under the heading Select Categories and Flow Cards to show.
A dropdown will appear where you can view and search for all the Flows and Guided Flows. (Shown in the image above)
Select a Guided Flow and click on it to add to your Marketplace. (Shown above)
Difference Between Guided Flows and Flows
In the above image, you can see that you can add two types of Flow Cards to your Marketplace.
- Guided Flows: These are the integration Flows that you have created for your end-users.
- Flows: These are the Flow Cards that redirect the end-user to a help document or an internal integration page.
If you add a Guided Flow, a Flow Card appears for it in your Marketplace. In the above image, you can see all the added Flow Cards under the 'Guided Flows' heading in your Marketplace.
Flow Card Settings
Step 3: After selecting your Flow Card, you can now configure its appearance in your Marketplace.
Click on the Flow Card to open its settings menu. The above image shows the Flow Card Settings menu, where you can edit the following:
- Title: The name of the Flow Card.
- Summary: The short description displayed under the Flow Card.
- Flow Card Icon: The icon or logo of the app which is displayed on the Flow Card.
- Flow Card Color: The color of your Flow Card.
- Categories: The Categories under which the Flow Card appears.
Scroll down to set the following information.
- Keywords: Add the keywords you want to display on the Flow Detail Page. These keywords will help the end-users understand the niche of the app and the nature of the integration.
- Detail Page: This is a toggle button. If you turn it off, your end-user will not be able to view the Flow Detail page. If you turn it on, your end-user will be able to view a Flow Detail page.
Turning the toggle on will enable you to set the following information for the Flow Detail Page.
- Website link
- Terms of Service URL
- Documentation URL
- Support UEL
- Social Media profiles
Close the menu when you're done.
Until now, you learned how to add Flow Cards to your Marketplace. Next, you'll learn how to create categories and how to add or remove your Flow Cards to or from a category.
Creating a Category
If you want to create a new category that doesn't exist in Integry's system, you can create it in the following way.
Search for that category in the Select Categories and Flow Cards to show search bar and click on the 'New +' button, as shown in the image above.
In this example, we've created a category 'email marketing.'
Here's how you can configure the settings for your newly created category.
Take your cursor over the category you want to configure and click on the settings button, as shown above. It will open up a Category Settings menu.
In this menu, you can customize the following:
- Title: This is the title of the Category.
- Show: If this toggle is on, your end-users can view this category in your Marketplace. To hide it from your end-users, toggle it off.
- Sorting: This field lets you sort the Flow Cards inside your Category. There are three sorting options.
- Alphabetical: This will sort the Categories in alphabetical order.
- Newest first: This will sort the Categories according to the time of creation.
- Manual: This will keep the sorting that you have manually set by dragging and dropping the Flow Cards.
- Number of Rows: Total number of rows the Flow Cards will appear in this Category. For example, if you choose 2, two rows will be assigned to this Category in the Marketplace.
You can delete a Category from your Marketplace by clicking on the 'Delete Category' button at the bottom of the settings menu.
When you close this Category Settings menu, the changes you made will be saved, and you'll get back to the 'Categories and Flow Cards' main page.
Adding a Flow Card to a Category
Flow Cards are added to their default Categories automatically. However, if you want to change its category or want to add it to multiple categories, you can do that too.
Add a Flow Card to a Category by clicking the 'Add Flow' button in front of that Category, as shown in the above image. You can search for Flow Cards to add to this category.
The above image shows a Flow Card search bar.
Removing a Flow Card From Your Marketplace
If you want to remove a Flow Card from your Marketplace, you can remove it by clicking the 'x' in front of the Flow Card's name, as seen in the image below.
Flow Page Appearance
Next, you can customize the appearance of your Flow Detail Page.
Click on Flow Page Appearance to configure the elements of the Flow Detail Page.
Click on the Keywords toggle to display relevant keywords on the Flow Detail Page.
The above image shows the keywords appearing on the bottom-left.
Flow Card Logo
Click on the Flow Card Logo toggle button to show or hide the logo on the Flow Detail Page.
Click on the Show screenshots toggle button to show or hide screenshots on your Flow Detail Page.
The above image shows screenshots appearing in the highlighted area.
Links Panel Location
Finally, you can choose the links panel location between left and right. The below image shows the link panel on the left.
You have successfully created your Marketplace Deployment. You can always add more Categories and Flow Cards to your Marketplace by following this help guide.
Now you will just have to provide the URL of your Integration Marketplace to your end-users. You can add it to the Integrations section inside your app.