Hubspot + Integry Integration Benefits
- Set up your app on Integry with zero coding
- Integrate your app with other apps in a coding-free environment
- Follow an integration creation process that only takes a few hours, instead of months.
- Work independently or collaborate with our developers
Get unlimited access to all the apps available for integration in our Marketplace.
How Does it Work
Integry provides integrations inside your app for your users. You can customize the look and feel of the integrations such that they appear just like your app. For example, your users can connect your app to Slack and send messages. You can see a list of apps you can embed here.
In this document, we will walk you through a sample workflow with Hubspot. You can use this demo as a reference for what workflows you can implement with your own app. As an example, we will sync Hubspot to a third-party app (ClickUp) and implement a single-use case as follows:
- Create a new Task in ClickUp when a new contact is created in Hubspot
In order for you to make a workflow, the desired app connector should be present at Integry.
If you need help with integration, please visit:
Visit URL https://hubspottest.integry.io/
- Click “Setup”, for starting the integration setup
- Configure ClickUp and Hubspot accounts
- Once the accounts are connected, configure the respective apps
- Select List for Hubspot
- Select Team, Space, List etc for ClickUp
Once the app configurations are complete, map the attributes between the 2 apps and click Save.
Now the integration is set up. Let's see it in action!
Goto your Hubspot account and create contact under the list that was selected at the integration setup. When the contact is added to Hubspot List, login to your ClickUp account and see a task made against that contact.