In this article, you will learn how to customize the appearance of your Integration Marketplace.
This section enables you to brand your Marketplace according to your application.
Let's get started.
Step 1: You can set the following information in the Marketplace Appearance setup screen. The data against all the fields will be pre-filled based on your chosen workspace.
- Title: Set the main title of your Marketplace.
- Header text: Set the text that will appear below the title in your Marketplace.
- Logo: Set the logo of your Marketplace.
- Favicon: Set your favicon here that will be displayed on the browser tab and the Flow Cards in your Marketplace.
Click on the 'Continue' button to move on to the next step.
In the next section, you can change the colors of the various elements in the UI of your Marketplace.
The above image shows the expanded Colors menu. You can set the colors for the background, button and links, body text, header text, top menu text, and CTA bar text. Click on 'Continue' to move to the next section.
Next, you can customize the Marketplace. The following options will appear.
- Header Image: Upload the header image for your Marketplace. This image will replace the background color that you set in the previous section.
- Slideshow Images: Set the slideshow images that will appear on the main page of your Integration Marketplace, as shown in the above image.
- Category Panel Position: Set the position of the Categories panel on your Marketplace. If you set the position to the left, the Categories will appear on the left and vice versa for the right. If you set it to Top, the Categories will appear on the top as dropdowns.
The image above shows the Categories panel appearing on the top as dropdowns.
CTA Bar Information
Next, you will see the CTA Bar Information section expanded. You can edit the CTA (call-to-action) bar with the help of this section, as seen in the image above.
A CTA is an interactive UI element that prompts the end-users to perform an action. For example, you could create a CTA to redirect your end-user to your sign-up page. That way, the visitors that don't have an account on your app can directly sign up from there.
Add the Title, Description, Button Label, and Button Link to create a CTA bar, as shown above. The button Link is where you add the redirect URL. For example, if you want to redirect your end-user to your sign-up page, this is where you add the URL of the sign-up page.
The CTA bar that you created will appear at the bottom of your Marketplace, as seen in the image above.
Social Media Links
Finally, you can add your social media links to the Marketplace you created. Add links to your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn social media accounts here.
Once you add the details of your social media account, they'll appear at the bottom of your page, as shown above.
Click on Visit Marketplace to go to your Marketplace's homepage. Once you've visited your Marketplace, you'll exit the wizard mode and the following sections will be unlocked for you.
- Categories and Flow Cards
- Flow Page Appearance
In the next article, you'll learn how to:
- Add Categories and Flow Cards to your Marketplace
- Customize your Flow Page Appearance
Click here to proceed.