Integry is an innovative platform that streamlines and automates integrations between Zoom and other apps and services. By leveraging Integry, you can effortlessly connect Zoom with your preferred tools, optimizing your video conferencing experience.No more manual data transfers or repetitive tasks, as Integry allows you to create custom flows and set up triggers to automate actions across different applications.
- Sign up for an account on integry's website.
- Once logged in, navigate to the "Flows" tab and create a new flow from scratch.
- Add a trigger or setup a step, and then add Zoom as your child step.
- Select the action you want to perform.
- Clicking "Add my account" will open a consent screen popup if you are logged in.
Once your account is connected successfully, click "Continue."
- Configure your action by providing values, or press the + button to get values from a previous step of the flow.
- Once configured, you can publish the flow to a marketplace to create your integration.
Disconnect/Remove Connected Account
You can follow these steps to remove a connected account:
- Click on your account.
- Select 'Edit.'
- Press the trashcan icon next to 'Connected.'
- Confirm the action to remove your account.
Using the Zoom connector, you can set up the following integrations.
When something happens in your app:
- "Add registrant to a webinar in Zoom."
- "Update registrant's status in Zoom."
- "Delete registrant from a webinar in Zoom."
With our advanced capabilities, you can unlock the following benefits:
- Save time and effort by automating repetitive tasks between Zoom and other tools.
- Ensure seamless collaboration by connecting Zoom with your favorite productivity and communication apps.
- Eliminate data silos and maintain consistent information across your software stack.
- Improve team efficiency and productivity by automating workflows and reducing manual intervention.
- Rest easy knowing that Integry adheres to stringent privacy measures, keeping your data secure and confidential.